Okay, so I just looked and the last time I posted anything was a month ago! So, to all the people who ask me to update so that they can see pictures of Gage, I'm sorry! I will try to do it more. Cody has been out of town quite often this month and Gage and I have just been settling into the new house. We love it so far. The only things I truly miss are being closer to Jake and Al and Gage's pediatrician. I loved his pediatrician and in Saratoga Springs I don't even know where to start looking. Luckily we have some good friends out here who gave me a recommendation for a pediatrics office close to our house. We went to Scipio two weekends in April and one of them was the turkey hunt. Todd and Lauri have a Ranger (the 4 wheelers that look like golf carts) and we strapped Gage's carseat in and went on a ride. It was a blast! So, Cody really researched them and ended up going to Jorgensen's in Richfield and bought one! Theirs did have 2 rows of seating and ours has just the one, but we're really excited! It will be nice to just strap Gage in on a whim and go 4-wheeling behind our house!
My Mom's birthday also happened to be in April and for her birthday she wanted everyone to come over and just take pictures. So, here are some pictures ..........



And here are some of Gage getting his hair cut....


And here is Cody in Maine......

2 comments:
Britt! i have been waiting for you to post some new stuff!!! You look so good, and Gage is so cute! He looks just like Cody.. I want to see pictures of your new house on the inside. I called but you didnt answer.. ill call you today..
That's right, you better dang well miss us! I am glad that you are settling in, and I LOVE the pics of you and Gage. You look so good, and Gage is freaking darling. He is such a cute boy, not baby which makes me sad. :(
We need to get together soon, I want to see your house!
Post a Comment