Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pictures!

I was once offended that Cody wouldn't give our blog address to an old friend because he claimed I was a blog slacker and didn't update but twice a year. Well, I have decided he was right. I am horrible at updating this, but I will try to be a little better.
Everything is going pretty well for us. Cody got part of another territory at work and is feeling a little overwhelmed, but he loves his job. I am extremely tired of waking up through the night with Wyatt. I think we will all feel better when he consistantly sleeps through the night. Wyatt is growing like crazy and so is Gage for that matter. It amazes me how quickly time flies. I love seeing both the kids as they learn and gain little personalities. They are really fun. I think that Gage has a personality a little more like mine even though he looks like Cody. He has way too much energy, but can have a hot little temper. Wyatt has just seemed to be a happy go lucky little boy, but I am sure he will probably change a little as he grows. We love them both.

Here are some pictures that span from the summer before Wyatt until now. Enjoy.

4th of July parade in Fillmore



Cody's Grandpa and Uncle Todd were in the parade.



Grandma Mathews and Cody enjoying the show.




They had a fair after the parade. Gage and Teigen loved riding this train!



Thanksgiving in Scipio.


Cody's Uncle took us all on wagon rides.



Christmas Eve!



This is Gage Christmas morning waiting for Grandpa

to arrive so that he can open his presents!


My Mom took these cute pictures of the boys.
I am going to have to create another entry with more pictures because it is a pain to add more, so - more to come...


1 comment:

The Hale Family said...

Oh my gosh, you have DARLING boys!! I'm glad you finally updated :)always thinking about you. Love ya!