Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Holidays!

It has been such a long time since I have blogged, so if there are any followers out there I am truly sorry. Life gets so busy! Especially during the holidays.... Anyway, since I last wrote we did some family pictures in Scipio. We always have such a good time there.

Our little family

This is where we put Gage when he misbehaves. Good thing he's such a good boy! ;)



On a ride with cousin, Shanee.


Gage loves going to Scipio! I think he enjoys all the commotion and seeing his darling cousins! He was able to go on a horse and buggy ride, play with bunnies, go on four wheeler rides, and just run around all day! Cody loves it probably as much as Gage does! He gets to run around all day hunting with his Uncle! We adore his Aunt and Uncle and thier family! We usually go back for New Years, so hopefully we will get to go soon!




So, Christmas is so soon and I am pumped! I went to the day after Thanksgiving shopping at Walmart and it was CRAZY! I wanted to get Gage an electric jeep that is usually $234.00 and was on sale for $88!!! Well, when we got there people had made a little fort with thier carts all around the little cars. They said, we've been here since 1 am and these are ALL spoken for!!! Well, I still stood there and once 5 am hit I was shoving those carts as hard as I could into some lady that was between the carts and the cars. It didn't work! I think I probably caused some bruising, but to no avail. So, my Mom went online Cyber Monday and I got it for $135.00. Still a killer deal, but I could have side stepped Black Friday shopping had I known. Who am I kidding, I would have gone anyway! I love it. Gage still gets his jeep, so we all win!




I took Gage to get pictures with Santa again this year. Before we left I thought it might be a good idea to get last years pictures out and show him who Santa was so that he wouldn't be scared. Well, I got the pictures out and realized that he is screaming bloody murder in the pictures! I decided that would be such a good idea after all! Well, we went and when it was finally our turn I walked Gage over to Santa. He clung to me for dear life and I thought the pictures were toast! So, I went over and wiggled Santa's bells trying to allure Gage. It didn't work. I decided to just sit him down and get it over with. To my suprise, he didn't cry! He sat there looking uncomfortable and scared, but he didn't cry! They gave him a truck to hold and he warmed up a little looking at the truck and so the lady doing the pictures did her little tricks and actually got him to smile! Afterwords Santa reached into his bag and gave Gage a candy cane. Gage HUGGED Santa! It was sweet. Of course she didn't get that picture, but here are the results of our little visit....




Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: